Susan Clark, Health Columnist…
For the Times and writer of the best seller ‘What Really Works’ stated that “Kinesiology should be standard medical training for all general medical practitioners”.
Just some of the ailments Kinesiology can help with;
- Acid stomach, flatulence, bloating
- Allergies, hay fever, food sensitivities
- Anxiety, depression, phobias
- Arthritis or joint pain
- Back pain, sciatica or stiff neck/shoulders
- Breast pain – periodic or constant
- Catarrh, rhinitis, sinus problems
- Candida or thrush
- Constipation, IBS
- Dyslexia, dyspraxia
- Insomnia, nightmares
- Low immune system
- Migraine, headaches
- Skin problems – acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Stiff neck
- Stress and worry
- Tired all the time!
- Kinesiology can help anyone from sports people, babies, elderly to the fighting fit and healthy that wish to stay that way!